Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ponderosa, Puerto Galera

When we are upset and we want to isolate ourselves, we tend to stay away from the places where we feel the atmosphere of pure hype, boredom and errr anger. It was April and I've decided to go home to visit my parents especially Jerome. Also, I was excited to meet my friends and drink, chat, and spend a good time with them.



What I have expected turned into disappointment. It's all kababawan and I don't have to mention it.

I was really upset.... really upset! So I decided to spend a night in my sister's place in Puerto Galera.

I have to go here to spread out my lungs.


This is Ponderosa located at Puerto Galera. I think this is one of the highest places in Puerto Galera. If you are a golf enthusiast it's great if you will spend your time here.







                       





Imagine yourself playing golf in a place where you can almost touch the clouds.



Add Image









Kisses!
Melito (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment