Friday, June 26, 2009

Razon's Special Halo-halo

Halo-halo is a typical Filipino dessert composed of shaved ice, milk, leche plan (creme brulee), sweetened fruits, beans, nata de coco and usually topped with ice cream. It doesn't just taste sweet, but what attracts you most is it's colors from its ingredients with red, yellow, green, and brown.

Razon's special Halo halo is almost devoid of any color. It has lesser ingredients unlike a typical halo halo. Should I say Chowking's? This kapampangan dessert only contains finely ( I said finely) shaved ice, sweetened bananas, leche plan (on top), I think macapuno, and milk. That's it! It is blended into perfection and tastes not boringly sweet. Its ice is undeniably as soft and as pure as the driven snow. It's so simple and i'm still wondering how come this simple dessert with lesser ingredients and not having a rainbow color tastes so BAM!

I would say you don't have to wait for summer!











My spoon is ready.





What makes it special also is their Pancit Luglug. I like the baby shrimp on it.
Believe me you must try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment