Monday, June 1, 2009

Mossimo Bikini Summit 2009

Bad weather in Boracay postponed this one of the much awaited events in fashion industry. Thank God I was able to catch it. It's a free admission event, all you have to do is to buy 4 pcs. of SM green bag then you'll have the ticket. I don't know what to do with that bags! I have no choice but to buy.


Skydome, the venue of Mossimo Bikini Summit 2009, is such a
great place for events like this. Its so modern and can accomodate 1000 people.



I like the idea of formed letter M.




Mossimo Bikini Summit is always a deliberated event.





It's like working under the sun.




Wasn't able to catch her name but she's darn great!





                             Vanessa Dime. I like her from the very start. I like the way she
                      carry herself. She outwitted us all with her charm and sense of humor.Very classy!




The finalists...





Look how charming she is.




Black girls are usually a btreaker in any pageant.





Sharla O'Hara. I think she's the most intelligent in the pageant. She
delivered her answers really cool and mind blowing. She is a fine artist. I
like also the way she walked. So confident and she was just like playing in a catwalk.










The winners....


Add Image

Look at Vanessa. So wacky!!!




THE TITLE. Jiro Shirakawa bagged the title on male and Vanessa Dime
on female.



KISSES!


MELITO (",)


1 comment:

  1. So fun to see these photos again and to be able to show them to my kiddos. And thank you for your kind word :)
    Stay safe
    Lots of Löve!
    Vanessa Dime

    ReplyDelete