Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Narciso Rodriguez Perfume

I was expecting a gift from a friend abroad. It wasn't a surprise 'coz it was shown to me on webcam when we we're chatting over the net. When I saw the pink paper bag on his webcam, my focus is not on the gray box inside it, but on his facial expression while opening the paper bag. It seems he found it really hard to choose a gift for me (nakasimangot). I saw a little pressure on his face that whispers ("I hope you'll like this?") or ("Hayup ka ang mahal nito!")LOL!.I am not really choosy about gifts, one more thing is, am not into gifts (depende sa gifts , he he he). Then he placed the gray box on the cam and I saw the brand, it's Narcisco Rodriguez. I never heard of it, I told him. He said I have to wait for his Aunt to come here in the Philippines 'coz she'll be the one to carry my intriguing perfume.

And I've got it!

As I've said, I am not into gifts, but I have eaten one of my principles.

From then on, I thank God for creating this man:




He is Narciso Rodriguez. He is the man behind the eternal masculinity smell of my perfume, eternal masculinity though am so feminine, LOL!


Here is something about him:

"Narciso Rodriguez redefines how we dress—and smell

Long before New Jersey born Narciso Rodriguez was creating inspirational fashions and fragrances, he was a student at Parson's School of Design, a New York City hot-bed for fashion talent. Upon graduation, Mr. Rodriguez worked under Calvin Klein and Donna Karan, immediately wowing them with his down-to-earth approach to design and exquisitely tailored, streamlined creations.
By 1995 Mr. Rodriguez was named design director of TSE, a prestigious cashmere company. That same year, he also snagged a coveted job as design director at Cerruti in Paris. While there, Mr. Rodriguez became part of the generation of young American designers who have contributed to the rejuvenation of many established European fashion houses.

Striking while the iron was hot, the budding young designer began working on a line of his own. In 1997, he presented his first collection under the Narciso Rodriguez label in Milan. This groundbreaking and critically acclaimed collection put Mr. Rodriguez on the fast track to fashion stardom—and he's never looked back.

From the start, it was obvious that Mr. Rodriguez was headed for greatness. His timeless collections, which seamlessly blend the easy style of American ready-to-wear, the luxurious tradition of European Haute-Couture and the sensuality of his Latin heritage, have led him to become the first designer in history to consecutively receive The Council of Fashion Designers of America's Womenswear Designer of the Year Award, which was awarded to Mr. Rodriguez in both 2002 and 2003."




And something For Me. Hope you can smell me.




THANK YOU SKI!

1 comment:

  1. I am using Narciso rodriguez for her and I am loving it. Initially bought it for my sister and I kind of envied the way she smelled, so I decided to go for it. Feeling so confident and sexy. This is the first day I am wearing it and I feel like one hot young woman walking the grounds of South Africa right now. Thank you Narciso.

    ReplyDelete