Friday, May 29, 2009

Miss Universe 1994

I was in third year highschool when Miss Universe 1994 happened here in the Philippines. I was not aware then how big event is this until I've watched the pageant. I have just noticed that the whole town was watching it even my mom and brothers huh!. Since then, I unfailingly watching Miss Universe every year. Thanks to http://www.youtube.com/ for I am always able to watch the highlights of this prestigious pageant over and over again. But among the annual events, what I loved most is the one being held here in our country. I always love watching the production number, to the final question, and up to the announcement of the winner which was really breathtaking . And what I had adored was the winner herself Sushmita Sen from India.




She was effortlessly carrying herself.





She's the most charming among the candidates.






With the finalists. She was just enjoying the pageant like playing cards.




Unexpected. She was so humble.




With that wide-opened mouth and eyes, she still looked so stunning.






3 comments:

  1. True! are you an Indian national?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. kak da otslabna za 1 mesets s 20 kg

    ReplyDelete