Thursday, May 21, 2009

.....at the trade fair

If you have a business and you want you want to promote it easily worldwide, Simple, you have to join a trade fair. Our company has been joining trade fairs for so many years. This time it is being held here in the Philippines. It is called IFEX or International Food Exhibition. It was being organized by DTI (Department of Trade and Industry) with some partners like CITEM and Dept of Agriculture. The venue was in SMX in Mall of Asia. I've heard about the place where big events like concerts, fashion shows, and conventions were being held. Now I've got a chance to see what's in it. The trade fair was really awesome. I've seen big company's here as well as their products. Just to capture buyer's attention, seller's have to make their products really presentable as well as ours.

Here are the photos of the events:





My bosses with a buyer from China. I think they are one of the youngest manufacturers
and exporters. At the age of 29 and 30 they're already running their own company.




Aside from the escalator of Shangri-La mall at EDSA, I think this is one of the longest
escalators I have rode.



It's about 9:00 a.m. and people are starting to drag at the trade fair.


I think I have talked to 5 Chinese nationalities and 4 from Malaysia. They've made me
really exhausted. I wish I could speak what Chinese and Malaysians does. It's like I start learning how to talk.




Chosen photos are the best shot by Lito Sy. Does it look delicious?



I love the taste of HERO Sausages. I took some 4 sausages a day in 3 days of stayin'. I
will always look for this sausage.








It looks scary. This sea creature is being called in our province as "butbutan".





And I was so amazed that they preserved this to display








































Wish I could have a wine cellar with colorful lambanog. LOL







































It scared me. What if these honey bees come out from this aquarium?
























Banana Chips from Mindoro. We don't have to compete with them, coz they're selling it





locally.














I am into appetizers. I like pickles and atchara.














I love to look at this always. It's so green and healthy.















Cagayan de Oro Ham.




































No comments:

Post a Comment