Monday, March 16, 2009

A whole day with the Dutch.....

It's a whole day of hanging around with my friend Jane (middle). She came back from Holland to spend Christmas and New Year with her family in Mindoro. We have met in Gateway which is nearer to her Tita Vi's house where she stayed here Manila. She usually called me when she's already here , and I am the first person she have to meet before anybody else. I'm so special. She introduced Arnaud, her BF or husband to be. I am also the first person she usually introduce to her BF's (she's choosy minsan). Might I say, she's asking for approval. But when i saw Arnaud, she don't have to ask for approval, unspokenly, she already knew it's a big YES. So, it's a day of talking about our lives, her life in Hollland, as well as her experiences from her past until she coped up with those trials. We went to several malls, Gateway, Robinsons Place in Malate, MOA, S.M. MAnila (huh crowded). And even Luneta huh( you know we're with a foreigner and we have to introduce our land). It's tiring but fulfilled. We have shared everything new to us since hindi kami nagkita ng matagal and what we have left behind .




The Sweet and Sour: With Donna (Jane's cousin) and the mango.

Jane and I: Gosh she's not getting older. Look at me, am like a toothless septuaginarian.

Arnaud and I: He's really a nice guy, a clean living and wholesome. It's not hard to make friends with him. He love Jane so much. And Jane is so greatful.

We were together since 10 a.m. until 3 am. We end up in a bar where we hang dancing while enjoying the live band in Araneta Cubao (Serve? can't remember the place). We do really missed each other. She's the only person who can understands me as me. We we're together since childhood. Helloes we're asthma mates. And i really miss being with her. I can't wait to see her again. And specially the bar hopping with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment