Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Holiday with batch mates......

I have spent my New year in Mindoro and we had a great time together with my batch mates. Jane was there too. And we had visited places we really missed since the day we were highschool and hanging around. Like Tamaraw falls. They have visited my house also and I admit am not a good host. So nagtyaga na lang sila sa panonood ng t.v. while having a hot banana que. Jennyway was with us also, the only friend am always with here in Manila coz' we're the two being left here.

After spending New Year's Eve in each of our families, we have gathered at Jane's house. It was fun! 

I miss this happening!

It was really cold during that time but we went up strolling like there is no tomorrow.


Miss you guys!!!




    







No comments:

Post a Comment