Monday, March 16, 2009

Subic.....

I think I worked too much these past few weeks. It was so stressful and i think i was blown out and exhausted. It's only February but I can feel the heat of summer. We (my ofc. mates) decided to relax and go out of town and visit Subic. Subic is the best place to dive and do my synchronize swimming. We drove from Manila at 5 a.m. and we're already in Subic at 9.am. I slept the whole trip while they were still talking about work. I find it really tiring listening to those.
And when I wake up it's a green place we're in. We're now in Subic. What surprises me are the monkeys hanging around the road we were passing through. They're so wild!

To the bat cave!!!!!!






They're about to play soccer!





With Ms. Irms: Thank you for the ride. We used her Expedition to get in Subic. We had a great time!





Hmmmm...... we're done...Let's go home. We'll be back asap.






No comments:

Post a Comment