Monday, March 16, 2009

Summer eyesores......


Punta beach: This is my sanctuary. I usually spend my time here during holidays. I have so many unforgettable happenings here. I'll post it soon also...

It's gettin' hot here in Manila. It's really sizzling. According to the news, it will be hotter compared to last year. During this season, i always feel the excitement of spending the holy week in my hometown. Inhaling a cool breeze as u wake up in the morning is such a luxury for me. It's entirely different from waking up in a lazy mode before you work like mad in Manila. The port is always busy during this season, tourist, my kababayans, and those who want to enjoy the beaches along the coast of Mindoro keeps swarming over the port. These are what i usually observe everytime I travel going back to my home town:

1)like those girls who travels wearing backless tops and high heeled shoes while carrying backpack (bigger than a usual back pack, it's almost like a sack). Imagine her carrying those with matching thick foundation on her face and a very thick red lipstick. She's killing me. (hahahahah!).

2) A student who speaks like "kasi ano eh, di ba?, ang init naman neto ( words with manila accent). Those people who speaks like they have stayed in Manila for so long and don't want to use their native tounge (punto) anymore. I am about to laugh in outburst when she called a boy "Huy Josip!" that should be Joseph. Hahahaha.

3) There is the pasosyal na Matrona who speaks like she owns the whole town and and having a huge hacienda making paypay as she travels. But when she remove her scarf, my gosh, there is a bakat ng banig (a blanket made from pandan leaves) on her shoulder!!! nya hahahhaha. I thought she sleeps in a 18th Century Canopied King size bed the way she acts.....(it should be me,lol!)

These are the funny things i really enjoyed watching while i'm on my way to my town. While waiting for your ticket, spend your time watching those scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment