Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tranquility....


I have a busy and active account in Facebook. I know my friends in my fb list are always checking my updates on my wall and most of all the photos of my works, my collection of fashion accessories. My friend Wyzynski and I has a hundred of comments and conversations talking about the people we hate, we like and long talks that is everything under the sun. I'm used not to comment on my friends wall or status.

Oh well, it's time for me to isolate myself this time. I have deactivated my account temporarily. For it really interrupts me everyday. Thinking of what i'm supposed to post and expecting a comment from my friends. And my life is being broadcast, hell! I'm always pretending i'm ok and i'm happy. My angst, my opinion, and the people i hate most which made everyone puzzled are always being read on my wall which I felt a little guilt.

Well time for me to be quiet for while. I know my friends will really miss me.
Publish Post


See you soon pals!

Hugs!

Melito

No comments:

Post a Comment