Friday, March 4, 2011

....Blackberry




    My baby P990i. I'm so missing you and Arden as well on screen.

I so love the feeling everytime I have a new gadget.
I was traumatized when I was dragged by hold-uppers last August 2010. And I really miss the mobile phone that stolen from me. I like the classy mobile phones even it's not the latest unit. When I lost my gadget, i was so mad that's why i've got my new DSLR camera to replace what i've lost. Then I have bought another cheap mobile phone and unfortunately it was lost again last December as I was a victim by a pickpocketers. Oh well that was Christmas and everybody needs money. And thank God a new baby was born. my new Blackberry Bold 9200. Now I can access to my Twitter account and supposed to be my Facebook account which is deactivated. What I love most is the email capability of this mobile phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment