Friday, April 3, 2009

Still goin' Bananas

I was up for almost 15 hours and the whole trip to Cagayan de Oro seems so dark coz i was sleeping LOL. When I wake up, I was already in our plant. It's a huge factory and I can smell the melted sugar as I enter the compound. Now I have met the people whom I only knew as I am always talking to them just over the phone, now i have met them personally and they're nice. It's a whole day of observing the production, auditing and meeting people inside the factory. Duh! The pressure is really here and not in my office!









The Finish Product: Dyaraaaaannnn!!!! Looks crunchy but delicious.


Sorting: Which is witch! They delicately sort out chips that are dark in color
and broken. Imagine how many millions of chips they have sorted.

Cooling: Chips are being cooled before sorting. It's hard to touch while
it's hot huh!




Sorting





Frying: The hardest part. It's so hot in this area.




Slicing: The tedious job i think. You might cut your fingers.







Washing: Peeled bananas are being washed with chlorine.






Peeling

__________________________________________________________________________








No comments:

Post a Comment