Thursday, April 2, 2009

Goin' Bananas.......

It's a 12 hour long trip from Davao to Cagayan de Oro City. We left the plant around 6 pm. It's a rainy evening and it was so cold and i was chilling. We decided to visit the famous Resto where they cater seafoods. My boss informed me that "panga ng tuna" is the best.





This captured my attention as I go around the place. So refreshing and so gurl..
My mom have this flowering plant and she love this.






Time to eat!



Luz Kinilaw....... is an old Restaurant in Davao City which is already around 40 years. They serve authentic Davao cuisine and this restuarant is recommended for first-timers in Davao City. Upon arrival in the restaurant, I catched the glimpsed of tuna being grilled in front.





A plate of grilled squid was already enough for our group. I like the way the squid was cooked. It does not feel like I’m eating rubber when I had some.







Tuna being grilled .....hmmmmm. Bon Appetite !!!

___________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment