Saturday, April 5, 2008

blog.....blog....blog....

my blog......

after goin' through so many blogs. i thought i might have my own...


here it goes.....

....my life is boring nowadays thinking that blogging will preoccupy my boredom...am a busy person working in a company where bosses are working like mad. i have to work like mad also.

aaahhhh...it's a routine...i want something new.

and this is it...


WANDERLUST......when I'm bored, I go places to places. I go everywhere I want to. ...i have a strong desire to travel. And I believe I will always be a wanderer.....always....

SEA GULL.....it keeps on flying miles and miles......i wish i could be a sea gull. He can go wherever and whenever he wants to... i like the picture.....it's lively.....(have collected hundreds of pictures for me to choose and post)

When I'm alone and bored again...I'm with my big mug of coffee and a stick of Marlboro lights.......there.... i'm travelling....and starting to think of myself in places I want to go......

just take a ride.......

see you there......('',)









No comments:

Post a Comment